1) Advanced Adhesives
- Previously Black Magic Tack –BMT
- BMT is an Innovative Reusable Adhesive
- BMT works where other adhesives fail
- BMT is five times stronger than other tacks-Removable adhesives
- Due to its tackiness-strength, it addresses greater market segments than other removable adhesives or tacks
- BMT : USP :
- BMT offers reusable blister packaging
- 5 gm of BMT can lift 400gm of weight
- 200,000 cycles before it breaks
- BMT is waterproof
- BMT becomes a sticky thread to tie things with stretch
2) Innovative Flood Wall
- A Wall that rises with flood to prevent river banks from bursting. The second part of this report involves the design, building, and utilization of a scaled physical model of the company’s prototype floodwall. These experiments are carried out at one of the research flumes in the Water Engineering Laboratory of the University of Glasgow. These involve an experimental investigation where the increase of force applied on the floodwall is measured for different degrees of deflection of the water in the stream, under the maximum flow discharge that can be carried through without exceeding the floodwall height (and accounting for the effect of super-elevation). These results can be considered in the implementation phase of floodwalls when the floodwalls are placed at any arrangement other than parallel to the flow (e.g. along river bends in meandering channels or at river junctions). Such considerations can lead to site-specific optimal designs of direct flood defenses with the rising floodwall system, both in terms of product performance as well as cost-efficiency.
3) Defence Technologies
- We are working on pioneering Explosive detecting Technologies currently we are at the prototype stage for an economical range of explosive detectors.
4) Desalination Technologies
- Seawater desalination went into operation in the 1960s as national research in the United States, and the distillation process became commonly used in actual plants in the 1970s. However, since 2000,the energy-saving reverse osmosis membrane process has surpassed the distillation process and has rapidly spread as plants have become bigger, as shown in Figure 1 (produced by the authors based on data) . The Online Cumulative Capacity (m3/day) of RO is higher than that of MSF and MED.
- The growth rate of RO is also very high compared with that of MSF and MED. The cumulative number of MSF, MED, and RO plants is increasing. A large number of RO plants means the average size of RO plants is still small compared with MSF and MED. The INNOVATION CALL Formulated technology is based on the following matrices.
5) Power Generation Technologies
- FUEL CELL MEGAWATT POWER GENERATION PLATFORM
- Stationary power applications require solutions from as small as a 100 kW HyPM-100 to as large as a 50 MW power plant. Hydromatics ’ fuel cell power generation platform is a zero-emissions solution to serve baseload power, cyclic generation, or peaking power demands. Whether it’s replacing unreliable backup diesel generators in renewable micro-grid applications or providing 20 megawatts of baseload power, our portfolio of power generation solutions enables us to meet your specific operational needs and applications. Hydromatics is at the core of our solution. It provides peak efficiency greater than 50% with a small footprint, high run time capabilities, and unlimited start-stop cycling. Neither water for humidification nor nitrogen for shutdown are required.
6) Automotive Technologies
- Our vehicles are designed for tough jobs, which is reflected in the factory delivery of a specially designed reinforced chassis with a full inner liner, 33 tonnes rear axles with hub reduction, and a powerful Power Tronic gearbox.
- The two cylinders have double action. The tipper is squeezed upwards and is then pulled back down again. That saves a lot of dump time. The tipper has a special shape, so it already empties during dumping, thereby emptying as quickly as possible. Tip time up 28 seconds, down 19 seconds.
- Heavy-duty rear axle: RT3312 is a tandem axle with hub reduction, dimensioned for an engine torque of 3550 Nm. The maximum axle loading is 41 tonnes at a speed of 60 km/h. It is designed for heavy, demanding haulage. The two-axle drive means that the tractive effort can be transferred to the ground without wheel slip, giving excellent grip and very low tyre wear.
- This reliable gearbox makes the truck very special, the 6-transitional gearbox is provided with a torque converter that more than doubles the torque in the first three and reverse gear and delivers continuous traction, even when changing gear, making it ideal for working in extreme conditions. In top gear, on the 6th, there is a lock-up that provides a direct connection so that the fuel consumption is reduced. It is designed for heavy, demanding haulage.
- The two-axle drive means that the tractive effort can be transferred to the ground without wheel slip, giving excellent grip and very low tire wear this reliable gearbox makes the truck very special, the 6-transitional gearbox is provided with a torque converter that more than doubles the torque in first three and reverse gear and delivers continuous traction, even when changing gear, making it ideal for working in extreme conditions. In top gear, on the 6th, there is a lock-up that provides a direct connection so that the fuel consumption is reduced.