1) Textile Printing Technologies:
- Practical and yet innovative solution for the growing textile Printing market
- INNOVATION CALL is involved in bringing most innovative and technologically adaptable rotary printing textile machine to market RELIABILITY that makes you feel comfortable
- Our experience and the focus on customers’ needs as well as the choice of our partners stand for advanced and durable products for outstanding and long-lasting performance
- Decades of experience in our industry
- Well-proven partners that we can count on
- QUALITY that pays off
- Latest technologies combined with an uncompromising choice of materials guarantee a long-lasting and trouble-free machine operation
- Intelligent controls based on latest electronic developments
- Long lifetime and low maintenance
- SERVICE that starts from the first contact
- For us “customer service” and “after sales service” are not just phrases but commitments and challenges that we like to meet.Competent guidance and unbureaucratic assistance
- Professional service and 24-hour-hotline
2) Advanced Adhesives
- Previously Black Magic Tack –BMT
- BMT is an Innovative Reusable Adhesive
- BMT works where other adhesives fail
- BMT is five times stronger than other tacks-Removable adhesives
- Due to its tackiness-strength it address a greater market segments then other removable adhesives or tacks
- BMT : USP :
- BMT offer reusable blister packaging
- 5 gm of BMT can lift 400gm of weight
- 200,000 cycles before it breaks
- BMT is water proof
- BMT becomes a sticky thread to tie things with stretch
3) Innovative Flood Wall
- An Wall that rises with flood to prevent river banks bursting.The second part of this report involves the design, building and utilization of a scaled physical model of the company’s prototype floodwall. These experiments are carried out at one of the research flumes in the Water Engineering laboratory of the University of Glasgow. These involve an experimental investigation where the increase of force applied on the floodwall is measured for different degrees of deflection of the water in the stream, under the maximum flow discharge that can be carried through without exceeding the floodwall height (and accounting for the effect of super-elevation). These results can be considered upon the implementation phase of floodwalls, when the floodwalls are placed at any arrangement other than parallel to the flow (e.g. along river bends in meandering channels or at river junctions). Such considerations can lead to site-specific optimal designs of direct flood defenses with the rising floodwall system, both in terms of product performance as well as cost efficiency.
4) Defence Technologies
- We are working on pioneering Explosive detecting Technologies currently we are at prototype stage for an economical range of explosive detectors.
5) Desalination Technologies
- Seawater desalination went into operation in the 1960s as national research of the United States, and the distillation process became commonly used in actual plants in the 1970s. However, since 2000,the energy saving reverse osmosis membrane process has surpassed the distillation process and has rapidly spread as plants have become bigger, as shown in Figure 1 (produced by the authors based on data) . The Online Cumulative Capacity (m3/day) of RO is higher than that of MSF and MED.
- The growth rate of RO is also very high compared with that of MSF and MED. The cumulative number of MSF, MED and RO plants is increasing. The large number of RO plants means the average size of RO plants are still small compared with MSF and MED. The INNOVATION CALL Formulated technology is based on the following matrices.
6) Power Generation Technologies
- FUEL CELL MEGAWATT POWER GENERATION PLATFORM
- Stationary power applications require solutions from as small as a 100 kW HyPM-100 to as large as a 50 MW power plant. Hydromatics ’ fuel cell power generation platform is a zero-emissions solution to serve base load power, cyclic generation or peaking power demands.Whether it’s replacing unreliable backup diesel generators in renewable micro-grid applications or providing 20 megawatts of base load power, our portfolio of power generation solutions enable us to meet your specific operational needs and applications. Hydromaticss. Hymatrix is at the core of our solution. It provides peak efficiency greater than 50% with small footprint, high run time capabilities, and unlimited start-stop cycling. Neither water for humidification nor nitrogen for shutdown are required.
7) Automotive Technologies
- Our vehicles are designed for tough jobs, which is reflected in the factory delivery of a specially designed reinforced chassis with a full inner liner, 33 tonnes rear axles with hub reduction and a powerful Power tronic gearbox.
- The two cylinders have double action. The tipper is squeezed upwards and is then pulled back down again. That saves a lot of dump time. The tipper has a special shape, so it already empties during dumping, thereby emptying as quickly as possible. Tip time up 28 seconds, down 19 seconds.
- Heavy duty rear axle: RT3312 is a tandem axle with hub reduction, dimensioned for an engine torque of 3550 Nm. The maximum axle loading is 41 tonnes at a speed of 60 km/h. It is designed for heavy, demanding haulage. The two-axle drive means that the tractive effort can be transferred to the ground without wheel slip, giving excellent grip and very low tyre wear.
- This reliable gearbox makes the truck very special, the 6-transitional gearbox is provided with a torque converter that more than doubles the torque in first three and reverse gear and delivers continuous traction, even when changing gear, making it ideal for working in extreme conditions. In top gear, the 6th, there is a lock-up that provides a direct connection so that the fuel consumption is reduced. It is designed for heavy, demanding haulage.
- The two-axle drive means that the tractive effort can be transferred to the ground without wheel slip, giving excellent grip and very low tyre wearThis reliable gearbox makes the truck very special, the 6-transitional gearbox is provided with a torque converter that more than doubles the torque in first three and reverse gear and delivers continuous traction, even when changing gear, making it ideal for working in extreme conditions. In top gear, the 6th, there is a lock-up that provides a direct connection so that the fuel consumption is reduced.
8) Project Finance
It is not about money it is about creating a model for finance, which requires financial engineering to balance uncertainties and create level playing fields .INNOVATION CALL has got global expertise on call to take on infrastructure projects from 1m to 500m.
9) Pharmaceuticals Trade –
INNOVATION CALL position itself as a bridge between high value compounds and niche demands for specialist anti-cancer and transplant supportive drugs .The Bridge is between Europe and Middle East with focus is on UAE, Pakistan &Iran.
10) Commodities Trading g-Oil Trading
INNOVATION CALL has access to team of traders who work in buying and selling fuels for aviation and shipping industry both on shore and offshore mainly in Rotterdam and Huston.
How we work
To achieve our aims of private public partnership , we have created members companies a series of companies, designed to harness the efficiency of the private sector and its ability to provide capital. We use our expertise to create a climate in which private investors can feel confident in the long-term stability and sustainability of the projects in which they are investing.
Innovation call is a -private partnership. Our members companies set the framework within which the companies operate. This ensures that funding is channelled towards development priorities, and that every project is rigorously assessed against economic, social and environmental criteria. At the same time, our companies harness their private sector expertise to take forward deals with private investors. Our members is accountable to its members’ governments, to their taxpayers and to the developing countries within which we work. If you are interested in financing for an infrastructure project please contact the Our members company that is most relevant directly. The investment policies and contact details for each of the members companies are available on request..
Here is a schematic process with stages –